the ground is breaking right under me
[html]

WC: 323 - If i've read things correctly, atleast one's still on horseback yes? Guessing one of them rode over to Harrow when she fell, horse crushing her left arm; feel free to PP Harrow/situation as you see fit. *not fussed so long as her left arm gets done in* Her dagger woulda fallen near her; i'm cool with any injuries to Harrow, so long as they aren't to her face ^^

This wasn't reality but a nightmare playing out before her eyes, any moment she'd wake up heart racing and breath caught in her throat, feeling stupid. The denial spread through her as she remained anchored to the spot, mouth open a fraction as vibrant eyes just watched the scene play out, horrified and yet fixated, unable to turn away. Forcing herself to turn away from what was before her, she looked helplessly to the dark female before her, unsure when exactly the slave had gotten there, Salvia's words wrong through the air and took a moment to sink into the girl. With sharp, jerky movements her head shook from side to side, black curls spraying out with the movement, No, no, no, no repeatedly she whispered the word, as if by doing so everything would become right.

Lifting her head she stared at the slave, unsure what the hell to do or what was going on, only that she wasn't the one needing or even deserving of some slaves protection; the black coated woman should be protecting Salvia and everyone else. No! she shouted the word, her choice made she stepped away from the protection of the tree, shakily holding her feeble dagger in one hand she ran off after Salvia, ignorant of what was going on around her. Don't worry about me, Salvia and everyone else comes first she shouted to the slave, eyes only seeing her sister who seemed too far away. Stepping out she caught her own leg, falling heavily to the ground, arms spread out either side of her.

A pressure built along her left arm, building and turning into a burning pain, leaving her little option but to scream helplessly, as the useless child she was. It was pathetic, but her talents lay in art and design, not in combat. She was no hero, she couldn't save anyone; heck, she couldn't even run far without tripping herself up.

<style type="text/css">
.hara2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#99cbb3; text-shadow:#162a21 1px 1px 2px;}
.hara2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.hara2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#54655d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/odNBw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #202824; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#97aba0; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.hara2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.hara2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hara2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread