no light, no light
[html]
Blergh, sorry for the wait! I forgot to subscribe to this topic :<

The land was finally showing signs of rebirth. Newly grown grass flattened under Eli’s feet as he squirmed impatiently. When the shadows finally gave way to the familiar Stormbringer, Eli started yipping excitedly, even running up to his friend, jumping at him and licking his face. Ezra smiled at the young man, he too unable to stop the grin that was growing on his face. “It’s good to see you again,” he said simply, a formal welcome in the form of a nuzzle coming after he spoke. “It seems as if the north wasn’t quite what I expected it to be, and Eli missed Temeraire a little too much.” Eli grinned at Saul, nodding excitedly.

“Dad, can I go find him, pleasepleaseplease?” The almost-yearling pleaded, adding a whine to the end of his request. The then-optime man
chuckled, looking over to Saul. “Do you mind? We should probably talk privately, anyway,” Ezra wasn't entirely sure if he would be welcome here. It was a gamble, but they were all comrades here. Lilin was here, too. Oh, how he missed that twoface. Hopefully this family would be taken back into the fold of friendship without too much trouble.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread