no light, no light
[html]

[517]
naaaw

Saul Chibi is byTitmouse!

Green eyes were fixed on the black and white man's face, a sense of joy at having the male and his son here. He could still sense a little bit of hesitance in Ezra though, which was understandable. Saul and Lilin weren't the type to hold grudges, but it was an easy thing to feel apprehensive to approach those you left behind. In Saul's mind, there was no question of anyone being 'accepted back in'. Home was wherever you made it, and that included the people in your life. Ezra and Elias could have walked into camp and helped themselves to some food and it wouldn't have mattered to the grey man. As Ezra turned back to him, Saul allowed a grin to curl up his lips. His words were upsetting, knowing that he'd made a bad choice, but Saul knew one had to make mistakes to learn from them, else one would never learn anything. He allowed his head to bob softly, as the familiar footsteps of his cousin came up behind him.

He didn't need to answer, as she approached the man and hugged him tightly, before retreating to his side. Her words were sweet, offering everything they had to him without making it seem so. His tail gently swayed back and forward, occasionally brushing Lilin's calf as a brown hand ghosted down to settle on his head, delicate fingers digging into his fur and scratching softly. Without meaning to, his eyes closed and he titled his head to get more from the caress, before he realised how his actions would be taken. Her voice bought him out of it, a need for reassurance causing his eyes to open forcefully, an almost guilty smile on his lips. He nodded eagerly, concentrating on the delicate shiver that raced down his spine as his bones realigned and he stood, closer to Lilin than he thought he would be.

Space will never be a problem, especially not for family. I would say I'm sorry things didn't work out up north... but I'm not He admitted shamelessly, arms crossed over his chest self-consciously. His bottom half way naked, a state he tried to avoid although he was covered naturally by his fur. His right hand reached up to tug on a lock of hair once before he let his arms drop back to a relaxed state. We're not sure what we're doing at the moment, but for now, we've settled by the shores of the Moonstone Lakes. I designed and built some wooden huts, that are easy to build and provide good shelter. Would you mind helping me make something for you and Elias? He asked, pleased to have someone who knew what they were doing, unlike Bran who had flailed around without a clue as to what Saul was talking about. A smile raced across his lips at the thought of his chocolate and caramel cousin and his clueless ways, before he concentrated on the delicate brush of his tail against the back of Lilin's calves once more, an unconscious need to touch her that he tried hard to ignore.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread