[J][P] Start of a new chapter [Leader Needed]
[html]
OOC: / +300

The Sole felt better as Neela relaxed. Casa di Cavalieri was not a place of diciplin and hierarchy, but a place of family and common goals. There were very few instances where Jazper had used his authority on a pack member and he planned to keep it that way. He was sure that Tony would explain the ins and outs of the pack so he would not go into depth on their history or goals, as he would with any other joiner. Her thank you was accepted with another brief nod of the head, it wasn’t as though he would turn away anyone his own blood wanted to stay.

As she offered up her skills the Soles decision became more concrete in his mind. Tony had certainly picked a talented on. All members of Casa are required to hold some fighting skills, there is mandatory training but it is as simple as doing some training with a friend. The Knight smiled kindly as he spoke. Most of Casa could fight fairly well but it was not required that everyone be excellent, just able to protect themselves and each other. My co-leader Anann’s mate is also a talented sailor. I think you’ll be pleased with our access to water. All of Whisper Beach is ours so you should have no trouble finding many places to fish to your hearts content as well as set up a boat. There are many boathouses and docks along the shore.

With his final reassurance the warrior stood back up to his full height and turned to Tony, You’ll be sure to run through the rules of the Fort with her and show her around good and proper. I assume she’ll be stayin with you. Giving the boy a quick wink he turned his yellow eyes back to the joiner and stepped aside, allowing them further access to the territory. I hope that you can find friends and a home with us Miss. Neela.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread