Big Brother
Shadow was in the area, things back at home were well and Shadow was on a trip to gather trinkets and items for his pack, Insomnia had been told of his mission and she was sad to see him go but with love and a few kisses here and there She knew he would come back as soon as he could, no longer would he leave for long periods of time and never again would he leave before saying something and letting her know.

Shadow picked up the words and the scent of one he had not seen for a little while, the last time being when she needed help with questions on love. He smiled as he was in his Optime form and he came from behind a tree with a cloak on but he held himself like an older wold would as he spoke and sounded like an old man as well.

Oh...oh my, I do think I am lost.. excuse me miss...I need help finding my way, I will pay you what I have in order to find my home again...please, will you help me.

Shadow made sure that his fur and his face was hidden in the darkness of the cloak and he smiled as he looked to the eyes of his mischievous friend Terra and her new friend, Shadow was playing a game and he knew how much Terra loved games, once she found out who he was, he was sure to get some happiness and joy out of her.

Messages In This Thread