Big Brother
Kit had happily traveled where ever Fleta wanted them to go in their adventures, green eyes constantly filled with happiness at the great times they had as both a pair of tricksters, and the exchange of affection that he loved partaking in. He wasn't sure what could ruin the amazing situation that the male had found himself in, but he also wasn't aware of the two packs nearby. So when he noticed that Fleta was moving slower, and maybe even a little on edge, Kit was ignorant of the cause, but quick to try soothing the female who had taken root in his mind.

"Everything okay Fleta?" Kit asked in a warm tone, genuine concern evident on the male's face, and would have accompanied his question with an affectionate kiss, if not for the appearance of a stranger. Green eyes moved to size up the newcomer, but with the cloak, and their behavior, Kit simply took them at face value as an older individual, and so didn't worry too much about Fleta's safety. Normally he wouldn't have concerned himself too much with helping a stranger, but mention of a reward caused his eyes to glitter a little bit.

"Hello there, I think we could help you out! Maybe you could give us some landmark which would be found near it? We might have passed something like that on the way here." Kit greeted the stranger, before pausing a moment in feigned embarrassment "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Kit, and this is Fleta, my mate.". It had been the story they had given every traveler up to that point, and out of habit, the male had stuck to it. If anything, being a young couple had seemed to get more sympathy out of their marks, and so he figured it might make the reward larger as well.

Messages In This Thread