Big Brother
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow moved closer continuing to keep his back bent and he movement sluggish and then he smiled lightly from under the hood as he spoke again keeping the old man sound going. Oh my, I can't believe it, that you young lady...His voice slipped from old man to happy Shadow talking to his sister and the smile could be heard in his voice. Would actually fall for it. And you are suppose to be sly and cunning? Shadow chuckled deeply as he reached and removed the hood from his face and he beamed with excitement and happiness at seeing his little sister again. Shadows tail roared to life and fanned the area behind him and he moved close and opened his arms wide as he took his little sis into a big hug and he lifted her even and gave her a spin just like she use to dance and then he placed her softly back onto the ground and he looked her over and he studied her leg and then his eyes went to the other male and he nodded lightly as his face went from full joy to amused, it would seem Shadows big brotherly instincts were coming into play.

Well it is a pleasure to see you again, Fleta and it is a pleasure to meet you for the first time Kit. My name is Shadow I'm her unofficial big brother and good friend. Shadow knew of Terras need to give false names and identities so he would let her continue going by Fleta so that Kit didn't find out her true name knowing that she always wanted it a secret. He loved his little sis and would always do his best to keep her happy. Shadow stood tall and no longer was bent over and as he looked to the male he was pleased to see a look of shock on his face at seeing that the old man was really a huge, young, strong black wolf

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread