Big Brother
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

The voice slowly slid into Shadow's familiar voice. Terra laughed out loud. Hey! I caught you, didn't I? Her tail wagged, embracing him brightly. Such a tiny creature, she was easily scooped up. Spun around Terra leaned back, letting the wind tug on her hair, enjoying the feeling of being so free, even if it was just an illusion Shadow gave her for a moment. Put back on the ground she nuzzled him again, completely ignorant of what was being exchanged between the two males.

Shadow readily went along with the false names provided, a small frown appearing before fading again. She had chosen to lie to Kit, so it shouldn't matter if Shadow did as well. She beamed brightly, moving back to Kit's side, wishing that she could move as lightly as she felt, instead of limping a little in her rush. His lack of confidence was a little surprising to hear, until Terra remembered what kind of relationship she had with Kit, ears flattening slightly with embarrassment. They quickly popped up from the questions, pushing the feelings away. We come from different places. He helps me increase my stealth.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread