Big Brother
Shadow smiled as Terra answered for him about where he came from and what he taught to her and then he chuckled as his tail moved lightly behind him. Don't forget that I also play your silly games and often beat you. Shadow smiled big as he looked to newly named Fleta and her friend Kit and he recalled Kit saying that Fleta was his mate. A slight baring of teeth just so happen to go to his face but he smiled hiding that fact and he looked Kit over and crossed his arms. So...your her mate huh?...hmm Shadow couldn't help but lightly walk around the two using his eyes and his senses to size up the short male, shorter than himself anyway. After Shadow walked around completely and was back standing in front of them he shrugged.

I guess he will have to do, I'll have to fight him to really get to know him better.
Shadow looked serious as he said that part and it would have been believable if not for the subtle wink he shot in Terra's direction. So Fleta, knowing you I would have to think that you have been up to no good while we have been apart no? And I'll also guess that your new mate here has joined you in your antics? Shadow chuckled again lightly as he looked the pare over, they were a cute pare no doubt but Shadow liked seeing that uncertainty in Kits eyes.

Messages In This Thread