Big Brother
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow smiled lightly as he looked to Kit and then he looked to Fleta. He chuckled lightly and crossed his arms as he looked them both over and he shook his his head as he looked to them, disbelief in his eyes and a large smile to boot.You, Innocent, Ha! And I'm a large teddy bear that's to weak to hurt a fly.I know you are always up to no good and now you have a partner in crime. But I don't care I'm just happy to see you are well and that your leg is doing better. I was interesting to know what happened after I dropped you off at that pack.

I'm glad your okay Fleta...I've missed ya, and I'm happy to see that you have someone dear to your heart. You know you are always welcome to visit me at New Dawn, Augustus is a hater of what your are but the others, we care about everyone and if I had to I would protect you once again and make sure no one messes with my little sister.
Shadow tail started to move fast again as he let the act of fighting Kit fade away and his normal happy friendly behavior came out as he looked to them.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread