Big Brother
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Laughter met her adamant statement of innocence, a smile tugging on her lips, threatening to grow even larger. Her tail wagged behind her as he stated his pleasure. That pack? It's Court de Miracles! My home, pack to a thousand scoundrels. She grinned, knowing that it wasn't the truth but still enjoying talking about it. Her pack wasn't exactly large, and most definitely not a home for thieves, but it did accept all types and quite gladly, even her with no questions asked. Just how she liked it.

She smiled, accepting the offer of protection. Of course, this would make Kit curious about the pack. Hearing that he would fight for her set her tail wagging even more rapidly, though it diminished a little with the curiosity. I suppose I have been neglecting my duties. New Dawn is a pack for pure wolves. A little bit south is a pack that's supposed to be for coyotes, Inferni, but they act the same as a wolf in my mind. The pack we're closest to is Anathema though. It's a strong pack, not one to mess with. Hopefully that would keep him from poking too closely at New Dawn, holding this rapid flow of information.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread