[m] watercolours into the ocean
[html]

She didn’t know what she was expecting. The door flung open and a very disheveled Denver appeared at the door. The hybrid narrowed her eyes, mirroring the same concern that the he had evident on his own face. He looked weak, gaunt. It was very unusual for such a creature so intent on his best appearance to look that way. Magnolia looked deep into his eyes as he spoke. She didn’t want to explain the wounds. It wasn’t like her to needlessly hurt another creature, even if that stupid black wolf was a slave. It wasn’t one of Magnolia’s finer moments.

”I should ask you the same question. I tripped,” she said numbly, searching for anything behind his tired eyes. She started off strong, with a feeble “Denver, I-“ but didn’t have any idea what to say after. “I found some liquor, and wanted to know if you wanted to share it with me.” If it were another situation, she could have laughed out loud. She was almost begging for him to sleep with her again. How pathetic, she thought in her mind, stifling a giggle that was threatening to leave her throat. This was such an absurd situation to be in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread