[m] watercolours into the ocean
[html]
derp?

Denver still felt embarrassed for her to see his room, but he tried his best to ignore it. Her attention was more important, now that he finally had it again. And to her, it was still nothing. But, oh. She admitted it; she had been mad once. His guilt was not in vain, and somehow that was a relief. Maggie, I-... I'm so sorry about that, he stammered, looking down and taking her cue to grab a drink. His choice was a deep green bottle filled with liquid that looked even darker. When he uncorked the bottle its pungent aroma filled his nostrils instantly. Pink nose wrinkled and he winced away, but took a swig nonetheless. The heat burned through his chest and quickly relaxed him; warmth filled every corner of his body after just a few more sip. Only then did he struggle for his words, which still came out shaky. The horse, it was goin' so fast, 'n I didn't even hear ya fall... When I realized, I was too far... And they were coming... he remembered, his face stricken, more pale than usual. Denver glanced at her, then away in shame, shaking his head. I could'a kept them from takin' you, he insisted.

A second later, she was inches away from him. The Confidant looked up, still confused by her; he'd thought she was mad, but now... was she seducing him? Did he really care? A stirring beneath his pants was his answer. After so many weeks, the proximity of her warm body was all it took. But something was still holding him back. He held up a creamy hand. Maggie... he trailed off, letting his words linger unfinished. He didn't want to deny her, and if she wasn't mad anymore, why should he worry? His fingers found her arm, caressing the soft fur and flesh there. I'm sorry, he said again, almost a whisper this time.

<style type="text/css">
.detou b {font-weight:bold; color:#d7b688; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1206; }
.detou p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.detou {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#624838; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/remzC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b28c7f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.detou p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.detou p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread