[m] watercolours into the ocean
[html]….weird post… *_*… I may or may not be a bit intoxicated… >_> I apologize in advance for this

She drank. And then she drank some more, because it felt right, because her life had been shitty enough that it was an excusable occurrence, because she wanted to. Maggie’s brain felt very light and woozy for a moment, and her mind wobbled as she found herself coughing momentarily from the uncomfortable warmness in her throat. Denver spoke but his words held no meaning for her; she was in a daze, a flurry of emotion building deep from within was taking her full attention. She could have sobbed right then and there, but she knew she had to keep it together. Her breathing started racing and and ran her fingers through her Mohawk constantly. But still the young Confidant kept drinking because she wanted to be drunk and forget about all the shit that was slowly taking away her sanity.

She was silent for quite some time. When she finally spoke, a crack rang through her words. “It’s okay, Denver, I just… want to forget all this shit. I can’t take it anymore,” she was almost hysterical, but just together enough that she wasn’t shaking from her words. All through the recent troubles in her life, she had no one to talk to about everything and that might have been why she was feeling this way. The guilt about TaeKyung was almost as bad as the eyes that haunted her at night from the wolf she killed for Salsola, a pack that had let her rot in another pack’s possession for weeks. A single tear escaped from her eye, and Maggie stared at her pseudo-lovers feet. “I want to start over. Or leave. I just can’t do this anymore.” She sniffed quietly, her eyes still staring at his feet.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread