[m] watercolours into the ocean
[html] D’AWWWWWW

This was a weird emotional state for the girl to be in. On top of everything else, Denver seemed so concerned with her words and feelings, but she couldn’t figure out why. They weren’t anything special, and for all she could have known Denver could be seeing other people. Maggie sniffed while he spoke, jade eyes still downcast. Deep down in her heart she knew she didn’t want to leave. She was finally starting to enjoy Salsola, even if the pack was a little more peculiar than she would have liked. Plus, she had Denver, and if he wasn’t there she would probably be thinking differently.

“No, I don’t really want to leave,” the girl said with tears falling down her face. “And nothing horrible happened. I..” she wasn’t entirely sure where she was going with this, but regardless, she looked at her lover straight on this time. “If you weren’t here, I don’t know what I’d do,” it was quite the confession for the girl to make, but she meant it. Maggie sighed, and leaned her head on his shoulder. She breathed in his scent, and closed her eyes. After such a long time without him, the girl couldn’t help but love the fact that he was here now. He made her feel safe, even if he couldn’t protect her against the evil creatures outside the Thistle Kingdom.

“I’m sorry,” she breathed. Her head was taken off his shoulder to get a better look at the poodle-wolf again. The Confidant took Denver’s cheek in her hand, resting it there momentarily until she pulled him in for a deep, longing kiss.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread