[M] A new toy
[html]

OOC here!

A sly look form on her face at his words. I haven’t entirely decided what type of entertainment I want yet. He seemed to be in a bit of a playful mood, even gave a little hint of flirting. Perhaps the boy was looking for a good time. He complimented her and then mentioned wanting to run into someone. Mate run out on you? The way he spoke didn’t make it seem like she was his mate and Thana didn’t really care either way.

He did, however, confirm he was there alone. Such a big mistake if she had been in the mood to sink her teeth into his flesh. He was only a few steps away from her at that point, forcing her to look down to talk to him. Feeling a little flirtatious huh? Normally, she would have never allowed another to get so close, but she wanted to have a little fun with him, get him to trust her and then use him however she wanted. She really did love toying with others emotions and so far, Kit was making it too easy.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread