[M] A new toy
Kit was pleased that the discussion had been directed away from talk of mates, and back toward the more amusing verbal games he enjoyed so much. She still made the comment of not being tied down, which made Kit wonder if that was why talk of having a mate was so awkward for him. It was just something he would consider at another time, after having his fun trying to get under Thana's skin.

"Well Thana, I'm interested, because I might be able to help with whatever they are, you never know." Kit responded, to what sounded like an innocent female. Thana's finger tracing down his chest to his belly though was not really in line with that image, and sent a light shiver through Kit's body. It wasn't what Kit had really expected, and his reply to the question of what was on his mind, was preceded by a noticeable delay "Eh, what do you think is on my mind?". Kit was used to being the one who initiated everything, and to try regaining that position, moved his hand out to try resting his palm against the outside of Thana's thigh.

Kit hoped that the female didn't pick up on the slight nervousness that he felt, a mixture of uncertainty from thinking about Fleta during the encounter, and Thana's forwardness.

Messages In This Thread