[M] A new toy
[html]

OOC here!

He seemed happy that the conversation was turned away from the female he had mentioned. It didn’t matter to her if he had a mate or not. If she was interested she would get her way and make this boy her little plaything. She would make him think he had the upper hand and was in control when in reality, Thana would just be waiting to toy with Kit. She smirked when he spoke. You think so? Well I’m looking to have a little fun. Still interested? Thana put a little emphasis on the word fun and reached out to him, lightly scraping a single claw along the bottom of his jaw.

Thana loved teasing males and Kit was making it all too easy. Her last question was answered with another question after an obvious delay. She walked around him, getting a good look at his body and brushing her tail against him as she walked by. Facing him again, she gave him a little smile as she spoke. I can’t read your mind Kit, if I could, I wouldn’t have asked you. He was clearly nervous and Thana gave him a look, trying to appear as innocent as possible. I’m not making you nervous am I?

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread