[M] A new toy
Thana wasn't nearly as shy about the direction things were going, as Kit had expected the female to be. He wasn't quite sure if he liked that, or if it made him more nervous then happy. It wasn't a certain thing, but Kit was fairly sure he knew what Thana had meant by a little fun, and Kit shivered a little at having the female's claw run under his jaw. Thoughts that had been playful, slowly drifted toward more carnal daydreams, and sending his heart to pump a little faster.

There was still the question of if he should take up the stranger on her offer, even after noticing how strangely forward they were. Even while thinking however, Kit couldn't keep his hands to himself, his hand reaching out to touch at the female's flank as she brushed past him. "A little fun huh? I'm not sure we are thinking of the same thing, but what I am thinking of would be a lot of fun, not a little." Kit shot back in a teasing manner, even if his voice carried a little bit of indecision.

Physically he wanted what was rolling through his mind, but was not so certain about the risk of the female wanting more then the one night. Kit's experiences up to that point had taught him that sleeping with a female was pleasurable, it was something to be desired, but also that he always found himself looking back to the first one he had experienced that bliss with. "A little nervous, but not so much that I don't want to know what kind of fun you are after." teased the male, his hands moving to try pulling Thana a little closer.

Kit planned to lick at Thana's chin, a test to see just how interested she was, and a non-verbal cue that he was going to at least investigate what sort of fun they would be having.

Messages In This Thread