[M] A new toy
[html]

OOC here!

Kit shivered as her claw ran along his jaw. It was fun to toy with him, rather simple too. It seemed too easy to get the boy interested, feeling his hand reach out and touch her flank as she walked by. She crossed her arms and in doing so, pressed her already rather large breasts together. A lot of fun huh? I suppose you’re right, a lot of fun would describe it much better than just a little. She gave him a little seductive smile as she looked him up and down again.

When asked if she made him nervous, Kit admitted to being a little nervous, and still pretended not to know what kind of fun she was talking about. He pulled her closer and liked her chin. To tease him a bit, Thana licked just below his ear and then nipped it softly before whispering in his ear. You know what kind of fun I’m after.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread