[M] A new toy
Everything seemed to be moving to Thana's tune, and not his own, a situation that Kit wasn't ever fond of. The male was used to being the one who sweet talked, and teased the other party into where things looked to be heading. Nervous about how he seemed to be the one being directed, instead of the other way around, Kit almost wanted to back out of what he knew would be another intoxicating experience. Thana's words, and the way she touched him continued to make that harder to do as the moments passed.

"I think I do know what kind of fun your after..." Kit replied in an obviously interested voice, green eyes a bright at the closeness of the female. It would have been so easy to just maneuver Thana to the nearby stone wall of some ruined building, and release the growing tension inside of himself, but Kit hesitated out of a nagging feeling in the back of his mind.

The hesitation was not everlasting however, and Kit started to move, while trying to keep Thana close to him, his destination the nearby wall. "Just to be sure, maybe you should spell it out for me." Kit teased, hesitation remaining in his voice. A small part of him almost hoped he was wrong, and mostly out of a nagging feeling about how many females he had been with since Fleta. Each of whom had left him thinking of that first night, where he had learned about what Thana was tempting him with. Somewhere in there also, was the nagging memory of Molca, a guilty nag, that the majority of Kit wished to leave his mind.

Messages In This Thread