[M] A new toy
Kit was once again on top, a place he much preferred to the alternative, even if Thana had introduced him to something quite amazing, and would have probably accepted the unease of not being in control if it meant more of the same. Yet, even as he straddled Thana, his body slowly becoming ready for more intimacy, Kit couldn't help but feel strange about the whole situation. Sure, he thought highly of himself when it came to females, but this one had been strangely predatory toward him, taking control of what he normally guided.

"I guess I got lucky huh, finding a pretty female like you, eager for not just once, but twice." Kit teased, his words meant more to stall while he recovered, but also to try working some information out of her. "Do you live around here? Or where should I know to come around occasionally?" the male added, a not so subtle suggestion that they make a habit of what they were doing. Kit was a male who knew what he liked, and wasn't above trying to secure such things for the future, as well as the present.

Messages In This Thread