[M] A new toy
[html]

OOC here

Kit moved to get on top of Thana. She smirked at his comment as she spoke. Well, the first time was just for you. I still need some too so this is twice for you and once for me. Him asking where he should go to meet up with her took her by surprise. She hadn’t expected him to be so eager to be used more often. It brought a smile to her face still. Don’t really live anywhere, just stay wherever I feel like. If or when I want to see you again, I’ll come to you for a little fun.

Thana knew she could easily hunt down Kit. She would be sure to find him if he was any good. If he managed to pleasure her well enough she would certainly come back for more; if not, she would find someone else. She leaned forward and softly nipped his neck, wanting him to hurry up.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread