Fog and Friendships
[html]

OOC here! WC:300+

Shadow Listened carefully to his pack sister and then he heard her question about being in a human form he chuckled lightly and looked to her right in the eyes as he spoke with a smile on his face and as he talked slowly his eyes went from her to the water they were near.

I Love New Dawn and I don't prefer the optime form over lupus, I'm going to tell you something, you hadn't asked but I will tell you a little about me. I was trained to be an effective, precise and deadly hunter in all forms. I was brutally trained and made to be able to kill in the least amount of attacks, lupus , secui and optime are all second nature to me. I'm suppose to be able to adapt to any situation and be comfortable in any form and move in it as if it were my preferred form. While I'm here in the pack lands I travel on four legs like my brothers and sisters and while I am away and not around you all I have my sword and travel on two legs.

I don't love any form more than the other all I know is I love my pack and I love Insomnia and I will be in whatever form you all choose.
Shadow looked back to her and his tail moved lightly behind him and he lightly put his paw on her nose and pushed her lightly before he fell to his side and bit and pulled lightly on her ear and he smiled as he laid there and he spoke again.

Ciara, if you every want to talk to me about anything or if you need help with something or just someone to hear you or even if you feel like playing tag, I'm your wolf. I love you Ciara, your an awesome sister and This is fun, Will have to hunt together sometime I could show you some moves!

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread