What Say YOU?
Rain stood his ground as the new commer approached.. Dang this wolf was tall. He had a lilt to his voice and Rain looked up to talk to the male. "Hello Sir. I am Rain Marks and this is my mate Samantha and my son and daughter Quintus and Lux. I am looking for a pack that will protect and love my family and I. I also have things from my travels that I am willing to trade or give away. Things I have made and things I have traded. I am willing to do what it takes to keep my family safe," he said. He pointed to each one as he introduced them.

He noticed that the man carried a small flute. It looked well used and Rain wondered if the man would want a new one. He had crafted a few during his travels as had Lux and he had found others rather liked the instrument. "I see you play the flute. I happen to have a few if you would like a new one. I craft them myself and test them to make sure they play only the finest tones. If you want..." he said producing three of his best flutes to the large male.

Messages In This Thread