What Say YOU?
[html]

*noms on Jace and Raze* I'm so so so sorry for being late...I suck.

Word Count → IDK

It wasn't long until someone came to their sides, a tawny male with bi-colored eyes. She had to smile at his accent, thinking it very friendly and warmth bringing. Rain took notice to the man's flute, leaving the grey-eared girl to look over, interested in the instrument. It seemed as if her mate was into advertising his trading, which brought on a small smile to the petite woman's face. He was always into business, which fared rather well in her azure eyes. Quinn looked over her shoulder to face the tall man, looking at the flutes curiously. "We came to look for a home..." His large ears drooped, even all the innocence in the world couldn't save him from the saddened expression he wore. "I miss my old home though too...We come from Anathema." Sam's hand moved back to pat the boy on the back, glancing up to meet the eyes of the other "Yeah I miss it too...I'm Samantha Jarret...And this is Quintus..." Large grey ears tipped back submissively, glancing to her family for another few words to supply.

It wasn't long however before another man came to their aid, a rugged cowboy who quickly filled in the rest of the polite words Rain had provided to the man who first greeted them at the borders. Tail waving softly, the young woman piped up In Anathema I was the Furcas. A healer, I have some skill in that division...Other than that, I can hunt? I believe Rain was a craftsman or a carpenter. It was strange to not be living in a cave anymore, not yet accustomed to the feeling of a blue sky over her head, or the lack of drops of water falling from a sturdy cavern roof. We don't know very much of Casa di Cavalieri...But we have been planning for a while to find another place to stay for the most part. Unfortunately our lack of knowledge puts us at a crossroad, yet from what we can see now, Casa must be a nice place to live, with the benefits of strength and good training. With her muzzle, the small wolf gestured to the mace at the side of the man with the bi-colored eyes. Joining your group gives us an opportunity to discover other skills however...My son can fight some, has sparred in the past. That is, if our current skills don't fare well enough. Sam smiled softly and stood back by Rain's side, having enough said after her rambling.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread