in the eaves, the corvidae
[html]

(--)
How dare you. 8B

Draugr is by me!

The sounds of an approach caught the wolfdog's ears, and she held herself there, seated beside the pool. Her ears twitched atop her head, rotating this way and that as she sought the source of the sound. It grew larger, and as she identified its location, another came sliding through the underbrush and into the opening in the trees. Dra did not startle at this, but looked at the woman with strikingly pale eyes, her face calm. This one smelled of Salsola and was, without a doubt, a fellow packmember. There was nothing to fear here.

Nothing and less, for the woman seemed almost afraid of Draugr. She dropped the thing she'd been carrying, and it slid down to reveal a slight form, more slim and dainty and petite than Dra could ever hope to be. There was no jealousy within the dust-hued wolfdog, however, and she merely looked on the other woman's body with an appreciative glance, entirely lacking in any desire. Dra was not yet a sexual being -- while she had an inkling here and there.

Hello, the youth murmured, pale eyes once again on the woman's face. Her four-legged form was not quite dwarfed by the silver woman, but Dra did have to look up at her, all the same. I'm Draugr, I don't think we've met, she said, introducing herself with an uncertain smile.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread