home is where the heart is
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita found herself humming to herself the land was growing warm with each passing day and she could not wait for all the flowers to bloom. The land would be beautiful and young romance budding in the air. Though she thought every once and a while about having another litter of pups but she was at the point of just wanting to be with her grand Children. She hoped that Amaranth and Niro were well and found their way back home.

Using the broken rake Ayita pulled leaves off the ground. Hard work did not bother the aging women but it was the small memories that did. She smiled looking at the graves time healed all wounds whether that of the heart or body. When she passed she hoped that her children would remember her for the good times. Day dreaming to herself she was pulled out of it into the real world.

Turning to look at the wolf who made the sound. Kable I didn't expect to see you. She said smiling. When he first came back he had not come to see her much trying to find his way she figured. That or he hated her too but those thoughts had long vanished. Come to tell me something exciting or are you having a day like me? she asked smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread