home is where the heart is
WC::241

[html]

Kable had been doing a lot thinking lately, about himself, his family, what he had been doing, and his future. The male’s mind was an extremely chaotic place at the moment. The Catori felt overwhelmed and uncertain about himself. When Ayita turned around greeting him by saying she hadn’t expected to see him, he couldn’t feel like a bigger douche. His mother spoke once again, he hadn’t anything exciting to tell her though, he was having a really off day. What kind of a day are you having? I hope it’s better than mine. She had been raking some leaves near their family’s graves before he disrupted her. It was a warm day, not hot by any means but comfortable at least. Walking beside her he knelt down, he began to pick up some sticks, and he might as well make himself useful since he was a terrible son.

I’m so lost mom. I’m just not sure what to do. Who better to talk to than the one woman who probably understood him best? Maybe he needed a man’s knowledge though; he might have to talk to Vigilante too. I feel like I make no contribution here, like I’m just a hindrance to everybody, even you. His thoughts and insecurities had been plaguing him, so much that he hadn’t been sleeping well at night. He really just wanted to find his place in the world, and start making a difference somewhere.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread