home is where the heart is
[html]

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita was a family woman one to raise kids and take care of those in the pack who need it. The woman loved her family being close to her but she was feeling like Kable was not happy. He had come home her son had come home to her and all others but war had happened and she felt him drain. Amaranth leaving must have stung him as well but he needed to focus on himself.

I'm working on cleaning the graves and missing my daughter and brother She said

Ayita stopped working to smile at him Kable Catori, you are a bright young man and the first to leave the nest and come back home. She spoke her tone slightly rough. She wanted him to understand that there was more then just doing nothing. I just tossed Liam out of the house to start his own life in his own place. You boys I can't believe you need your mommy to guide you. her tone lightened up as she spoke joking with him.

Why don't you try to become the Almoner. Your so smart and being a teacher you could teach french or reading writing any of it. She smiled leaning against the tree. Or Lautauri with your musical talents and the new theater being built i bet you'd do amazing. She smiled Maybe even a cook She said.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread