home is where the heart is
WC:: 362 OOC:: Awwwww shucks.

[html]

Ayita had been cleaning around the graves. The gesture was nice, not too many paid much attention to the dearly departed. The young man’s mother had been missing her brother and daughter. Ah, Uncle Zafier and dearest Amaranth. I would be lying through my teeth if I said I didn’t miss them. He couldn’t help but smile thinking about their family, granted he couldn’t quite appreciate his uncle like his mother could, he still cared. Where Amaranth was concerned, he figured it would only be a matter of time before he saw his sister again.

The gray and tan colored woman explained that she had lovingly evicted Liam so he could live his own life. At her remark about her boys needing their mommy, Kable scratched the back of his head and let out a mildly embarrassing laugh. Haha, you hadn’t heard mom? No man is ever too old to need their mother. He gave her a lovingly funny smile, but in all joking he had been serious. He would never shy away from her affection for any reason. She had provided him with some suggestions of things he could do, teaching, music and cooking were the few things she had mentioned. He hadn’t even thought about some of these, but his kind and understanding mother had known him even better than he knew himself. He liked to help and he was far from stupid, he could read, write and he knew a good deal of French from growing up with her and uncle Zafier. Teaching didn’t seem like a bad idea, he still enjoyed music from time to time when he could put his hands on an instrument he knew. While he was in America with his father Leroy he learned about some intriguing and unorthodox cooking techniques he could share with others.

Leave it up to you to know how to cheer up your children. Walking up to her reached out to wrap her up in a hug, she had only been a couple inches shorter than him, but he weighed much more. There was just something about a mother’s being and intuition that he hadn’t come to understand yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread