home is where the heart is
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

OOC text goes here!

Ayita smiled laughing a bit. I know your uncle wasn't the best man but he tried to but he just didn't understand our ways. She spoke smiling. She wished he could understand that wolves did not have to be so purely bred but he was so set in his ways. Ayita leaned on the rake a bit and smiled.

She had to admit he was right. All her kids not just the boys needed her. Though that was pretty alright with her. She enjoyed always having them need her. She would never need to have another child again with all her kids needing her. She only hoped that when Amaranth returned she would return in good health.

Ayita luaghed a bit. Maybe thats just what moms are good at She started to rake again. Yes maybe that was what mothers were good at indeed.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]

Messages In This Thread