home is where the heart is
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

OOC I'm thinking wrap this up

Ayita finished her racking and found herself smiling. She just couldn't help it looking at her eldest son. She stood up straight and placed a hand on each said of her hip. I guess your father did an ok job raising you while you two were off. Maybe she had gotten lucky in a sense that he had not gotten his father's harsh nature. Though the hybrid did have some of his dashing looks.

Ayita smiled moving over to him, Well son there's still a lot to the day She spoke standing next to him. there was also a lot left to life as well. Ayita chuckled to herself a bit as she wondered what sort of things still lay in the future for herself, her children and grand children. Though she would not want to know now she'd want to let life come and do as it would.

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]

Messages In This Thread