[M] First wave
[html]

OOC here. /+000

It seemed he'd managed to say the wrong thing again. Instead of believing him, understanding his words, of melting into a puddle of delight and entering his arms like he'd imagined would happen, Isa actually pulled farther away. Her tail tucked, low between her legs. That was wrong. He didn't want to make her upset. He just wanted to hold her close, make her feel better. His ears drooped down, tail slowing down from it's furious wagging.

I'm fine. Just wanted to let you know how beautiful you are. Guess I'm not very good at describing. He glanced up, smiling bashfully. Hopefully that would make things better. She was up against the cliff now, rocks digging into her backs. That couldn't be comfortable. Shifting on his feet he turned around. Maybe I should go. Let you just enjoy the waterfall. Though it's nothing compared to you. The words just wouldn't stop. What was wrong with him?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread