and shes not what you think shes an actress
The delta found herself eye to eye with her grey scale son. She wanted to step forward and nuzzle him, or at least nudge him, but the look on his face made her pause a few steps away from him. She watched him for a moment, realizing what was wrong. He had always called her mom, or mother. Never Ms. She nibbled her lip for a moment, then spoke to her son. "Noah, I wanted to apologize to you. I acted badly towards you at our last meeting. I wanted to find you sooner, but..."

He was being punished. She didn't finish the statement, she felt enough shame, even though the leaders had declared the punishment to her son just. And then she had been busy with her duties to the female Terra, and their own Ciara. She dipped her head slightly. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, son."

She lifted her gaze to his again, watching him closely. Was that a flicker of disdain? She wasn't really sure.... all she could do was hold her breath, hoping for a reconciliation rather than another blowout between mother and son.

Messages In This Thread