Sister Spy
[html]

OOC here!

​Thana seemed just as nervous as he did when she stepped forward, but in an instant it disappeared and she was confident. Sucking in a breath he listened to her question and immediately put a hand to his chin as if in thought, but he wasn't thinking about his reply. One finger found its way to his mouth and he gently bit it as he would if he were deep in thought, but in this instant it was a reminder to keep from smiling. It was so strange to see his friend act like this.

It was easier to keep a straight face when Amy was giving Thana a little critiscm. During this time, he wondered how to reply. Should be be gruff and blunt, or nervous and stupid? He figured Thana would eventually meet all kinds of customers, but he wasn't sure which to portray. Before he could go too deep in thought, Amy saved him.

So they were warriors huh? That gave him a whole variety of replies and silently Dhiate went through each one to decide. He waited for a minute and then spoke in a slightly hoarser voice than normal. I suppose. Do you have any weapons or armor that are... He stopped and began to pace as if trying to rephrase it. Dhiate muttered inaubibly to himself, like he was trying to figure it out. He jerked to a stop and turned back. His movements weren't fluid and graceful as usual, they were gruff and blunt and impatient almost like he didn't have time for this nonsense. I need something that's quick and concealable. Nothing too bulky or heavy. His face held no humor or joy, it was the look of someone who honestly didn't care about anything.

<style type="text/css">
.fre2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8e0b1; text-shadow:#35311a 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre2cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a29c77; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t2ePS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928c69; padding:235px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4e1cc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread