What Rises Before The Dawn
[html]

OOC-Dhiate is very in touch with his feminine side.

​ ​Dhiate hadn't been wearing for clothes for very long. He'd been born and raised as your average wolf. Wolves don't wear clothes. Although he'd been wearing clothes for a few months now, he still wasn't exactly used to 'modesty'. Sure, he understood that it was proper for a luperci to cover up certain areas when in public, and although it struck him as odd when Amy stripped naked, it didn't phase him. It was natural for him, to see everything. He didn't truly understand luperci's ways yet. So when Amy made her half naked comment, he was slightly confused. Either way, it was of no consequence to him.

Dhiate trailed after his gold mistress in nothing more than a pair of baggy silk pants that billowed in the breeze. He waited for her while she rifled through the wagon, looking for something he could wear. She came out with a blue tank top of the most beautiful hue and a set of silver jewelry. At her remark, he decided to be a little bold. She was asking his opinion after all, and he did have an eye for this kind of thing. I think the top is a beautiful color, and it'll make my eyes appear bigger and bluer while making my fur look more creamy rather than the stark white that it looks when I'm wearing black. The silver will be a wonderful accent, both elegant and refined rather than exotic as gold usually portrays, but we'll have to get rid of what I'm wearing first or I'll look like a homeless slob. He grimaced at his pants before placing his hands on his hip with one jutted out in a decidedly feminine manner. Never before had he looked more... Girly.

<style type="text/css">
.fre2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8e0b1; text-shadow:#35311a 1px 1px 2px;}
.fre2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.fre2cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#a29c77; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t2ePS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928c69; padding:235px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4e1cc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.fre2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.fre2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fre2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread