Return Again
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

She watched the black hybrid move forwards. Amy stood close by, watching her wares be observed. She didn't want to lose anything through damage. Amy didn't expect the female to purposely damage anything, but some of her wares were rather delicate. While some were designed for lasting battle, others needed the most delicate of touches. The plant and book were noted, making sure that she would get a small clipping of the plant, and give a high price for the items.

She smiled at the indication towards the naked body. Perhaps clothes could be traded for this rather modest creature. Amy did enjoy those mocks of civilization. You may not have anything with you right now, perhaps, but you certainly do have things that I desire. A contract with your pack, for one. Between myself and Salsola. I would like to be the one providing for your pack. I can guarantee high quality goods.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread