Return Again
[html]

OOC

Amy smiled as the quality she offered was deemed worthy. She hadn't expected otherwise, though she had dealt with the occasional moron who believed that her items were useless. She always dealt with that swiftly enough, usually by killing the one who had dared to degrade her work so. The words of a one-sided contract almost brought laughter from the bright female, tail swishing behind her as she thought about her words.

Shrugging Amy gestured to the pack behind her. You have the power of a pack behind you, while I am naught but a simple trader. There's not much I can fairly ask for, but perhaps the protection of your pack, the strength it would lend, and enough knowledge that I can deal fairly with the pack? It is difficult to know what to bring for you unless I am aware of what you need. Her tail wagged softly, waiting for the response.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread