Return Again
[html]

OOC

The soft words meant to take away the possibility of her being a threat was stolen away, flattering the dog for understanding true worth in items. The affront quickly faded, replaced by a satisfied grin, the appearance of someone who had just been proved correct. Her knowledge and talents were useful in this area. The small background she had gained with the pack before would be useful now, knowing what they expected from an outsider in manners.

Her eyes glittered at how easily the lands were given to her. A simple request of protection, and she would be able to walk among them. Wouldn't be too difficult to require, as she fought with others often. True, Anathema could give her protection as well, and it was the pack she had bonded with. Amy didn't trust the medic however, and would rather rely on those who she held a contract with to guarantee fair treatment.

The hesitation wasn't surprising. Amy had gained something quite substantial right off the bat after all. Her head dipped courteously at the words, not expecting anything less. That was how she functioned, after all. Nothing would be done unless it was to her advantage, even if it was simply for entertainment. Amy would make sure to provide them with reasons to aid her. They wouldn't be disappointed. Stepping back Amy took a clipping off the plant, something that could be grown if she so wished for it too. Of course. I always deal fairly with those I trade with. They were the only ones who held that claim.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread