Return Again
[html]

(--)

Eris is by Kiri, a gift from Sylvey!

The dark-furred woman held out cupped hands to receive the plant clipping, nodding her approval even before she brought it closer to her nose, inhaling of the sweet scents there. She released the breath in a contented sigh, and grinned up at the blonde woman, dipping her head with the words. But of course, she agreed. As does Salsola. With such a lovely sample, we know your intent to be truthful, she proclaimed, all too happy to speak on behalf of the entirety of her pack. What good was a leadership's position if one wasn't the voice of the people, after all?

Now -- where should I call upon you? Will you return to us, or shall I send one of our scouts to treat with you? Though the dark hybrid smelled Anathema upon her fur, she did not know if the blonde woman wished to forge a connection between the marsh pack and the mountain pack, or a more personal alliance. Another thought occurred to the hybrid, and she spoke up once more. Oh -- and of course, what shall I call you? I am Eris, she offered, deciding after a split second of hesitation there was no harm in appending her surname. Eris Eternity.

<style>
#erisKiri2 {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisKiri2 p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisKiri2 p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisKiri2 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisKiri2 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisKiri2 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisKiri2 u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisKiri2 b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri2 b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisKiri2 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread