all the choices in the world
OOC: Sorry its kind of short, and I wasn't entirely certain what form she was in (assumed Optime, which is what Kit is in). Tell me if I didn't give you enough to work with. Smile

Kit wandered through the worn down ruins of Halifax, the black and reddish orange male unsure of what he was looking for. It had only been a few days since he last saw Fleta, but he wanted to see the female again, and sort of hoped he would find the female again, even if it was by falling into another of her traps. All of the buildings looked so similar to Kit, each one potentially full of danger, or treasure, but the particular building he passed made itself stand out. There was the faint sound of something from inside, and after a moment of considering the risk versus potential reward, the male started to sneak inside.

Caution was the theme for his entrance, and nostrils flared at an unfamiliar scent, a female if he had guessed right, but just because they were female, didn't mean Kit planned to just barge in. If nothing else, he figured it would be more fun to surprise whoever it was, and maybe get to see what the noise was about. Regardless of whether it was a good idea, or if the female had noticed him coming, Kit planned to peer around the corner to see just who he had stumbled upon. "Hey there, whatcha up to?" Kit teased before walking out into the open, his green eyes looking the female over, and making no effort to disguise that was what he was doing.

Kit took note of the bow near the female, and decided it was best not to stray too far from the corner, just in case they were the sort that liked adding holes to nosy males. Aside from the potential danger however, the male liked what he saw, and wondered if she would be receptive to his silver tongue, or if he would end up barking up the wrong tree. A distraction, something to pass the time while he waited for Fleta to show up again, that was what he needed.

Messages In This Thread