all the choices in the world
[html]

Alma is nearly always in Optime form, so you're correct. I think I've rped her one whole time in any other form. >.>

She was starting to make some progress on the pile. Debris flew every which way, although she made a point to avoid her bow. With the speed she was going, it shouldn't have been surprising that her progress was noisy, and rather noticeable. It dampened the sound of footsteps behind her, to the point that Alma hadn't noticed the other coyote approaching until he started speaking.

Her hackles rose at the voice, and she whirled around to face him. Ears pointed up and hair-standing on end, she eyed the male as if trying to determine the threat he posed to her. The attack from the dog, as well as the attack on Inferni had all urged her to a much more paranoid lifestyle. She noticed his red-orange fur and coyote features, and made the conclusion that he was a hybrid like her. She relaxed slightly; although this coyote didn't smell of Inferni, she thought it was unlikely that he would attack. She rarely had trouble with other coyotes.

"Scavenging. The female answered, at last. She didn't pick up the teasing tone in his voice, and took his question at face-value. The rust coyote was better at picking up social signals than when she first came to Nova Scotia, but any flirting simply went over her head. "I am looking for useful... items for my clan." The coyote gave a glance to the pile she had been digging through, and kicked a few more bits of debris away with her foot. "It is not going so well."

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread