all the choices in the world
The reaction to Kit's presence wasn't too surprising, since he had snuck up on the female, but it was a little stronger then he might have thought. It wasn't as though he had charged around the corner, or been aggressive in his tone of voice, but Kit just took what he saw as an aggressive stance in stride. What was surprising though, was that after how spooked she had seemed, that she actually told him what they were doing.

"Scavenging huh? I suppose I could see value in some of the junk that pops up in these old ruins, at least for trading and such. Sounds kind of boring though, maybe you could take a break, and I'll keep you company?" Kit spoke smoothly enough, and was beginning to feel a little more comfortable that she wasn't going to try and shoot him, since the bow remained on the ground. That new found confidence led to the male approaching closer, while his green eyes looked over what Kit assumed was a fellow coyote hybrid.

"At least, I certainly wouldn't mind keeping a pretty face company. Maybe get to know one another, or something. To start, you can call me Kit" Kit quickly spoke, the male not entirely certain what he hoped to gain from the female, other then the rise of trying to flirt up a pretty face. He wasn't sure he wanted more then that, but there was the chance some trinket they unearthed might be worth trying to gather up for himself.

Messages In This Thread