all the choices in the world
[html]

His suggestion to take a break was met with a perplexed stare. "I just star- well. This is the first time I've been anywhere close to success." She recalled the empty cupboards with a slight frown. Once again, she did not get what he was hinting at; she figured if anything, he simply wanted conversation with another coyote. Outside of Inferni, she rarely saw one - then again, she didn't travel outside of Inferni often.

"I am Alma." She replied. Now the phrase 'pretty face' had tipped her off that he wanted something more than conversation, but she still knew not how to respond. His approach, and the closing gap between them, didn't make her decision any easier.

"I apologize, but I can't stop now. My clan has been attacked by wolves with weapons and armour far superior to ours, and I've got to find some way to help." That was true, although she doubted she'd find any weapons here - she was looking for something that might help Inferni's medic, or something she could trade. "You're welcome to stay and talk while I search, however." She was not sure how she felt about him, or whether she wanted the attention, but she did not want to be rude to another of her kind.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread