all the choices in the world
Kit couldn't help but be amused by the reaction to his suggestions, a widening grin made that much obvious, but the male simply didn't understand why she was so insistent on digging around in a pile of rubble, when he was offering much more fun. "Ya, I suppose it could take a while, depending on just how much relaxing you wanted to do, but just what are you expecting to find in that rubble to help fight off these angry hordes that you say are killing coyotes?"

It was a scary enough bogeyman, someone who only hunted coyotes, which Kit supposed meant would put himself on the chopping block as well. Not that he believed the female, he had heard of animosity between the two species of course, and didn't doubt either one would abuse one another if given cause. Pure hate of the sort Alma spoke of, was rather foreign to the carefree male, and so he simply chose to believe someone had exaggerated along the way.

"No need to get all stuffy princess, I didn't suggest you completely stop your task, but since you are so eager to continue. Maybe I can watch, and you can dig, while we carry on our conversation of course." Kit spoke in a non chalant sort of way, and started moving over to sit rather close to Alma, making it apparent that Kit had assumed an answer before being given one. "Far as your vicious monsters killing all the coyotes, I've yet to see one, so maybe they will just stay up there after all?" was a cocky remark that Kit just felt like throwing in, partly as a way to make a potentially scary idea less scary.

Messages In This Thread