all the choices in the world
OOC: You has permission to PP a bit with him, just no maiming/stuff that wouldn't heal up in a day or two (since he has appointments and such Tongue )

IC:
t was impossible for Kit to read minds, to tell what exactly was going through Alma's mind, but the look in the female's eyes, along with her other body language was not conveying the sort of reaction he liked to see from the opposite gender. Of course, Kit wasn't stupid, and started to wonder if he shouldn't have let his overconfidence move into cocky behavior, some ladies liked that, but it wasn't proving effective at that point.

"Hmmm, I might be convinced to head up north eventually. Though, I won't have anywhere to stay... unless your offering I stay with you?" Kit started to respond, his voice not quite so teasing, but a smile remained plastered across the male's face. It was a test, to see what sorts of pokes, and prods would get the reaction he wanted, to see how he could spark the female's interest in himself. Never did it occur to Kit that there might not be any way for him to get the female to become interested.

One such test, was when Kit went to sit down beside Alma, and intentionally tried to brush against the female as she dug around in the rubble. "Speaking of places to stay, if your so far from where you live, where do you plan to stay tonight?" accompanied the subtle attempt to touch Alma, and green eyes watched the fellow hybrid for some sign of like or dislike.

Messages In This Thread