all the choices in the world
Kit got the impression that if he did go north sometime, getting to stay with Alma wouldn't be impossible, but just require the okay from an Aquila, whatever that might be. At the same time, Kit was starting to suspect the female was rather blind when it came to what he was after, a trait that made his game bother harder in some ways, but easier in others. "Well, you don't sound very sure that I'd have a place to sleep... but who knows, maybe I'll head up that way sometime or another." Kit commented in a pleasant voice, but wasn't sure he really planned to think very long on the idea. If he went, it was just as likely to be a spur of the moment decision, or that he was in the area.

Being allowed to brush against Alma was interpreted by Kit as permission to continue, his green eyes filled with amusement at how the female continued to dig treasures out from the strange container, even while he did his best to get a more interested reaction from her. "Well, everyone needs to sleep somewhere, and the nights can get rather cold you know. Having someone to curl up with can be rather comforting on those sort of nights. You could stay with me?" Kit smoothly tried to make it sound like he was just trying to help, even though offering to keep each other warm wasn't exactly the sort of thing you asked a stranger. To hint a little more at what he was really offering, Kit leaned over to try brushing against Alama again, but didn't plan to move away, and instead stay against the fellow hyrbid.

Messages In This Thread