all the choices in the world
[html]

-plots evil-

"Perhaps." Alma dumped the toy horse beside the clothing. It didn't seem all that useful, but maybe someone else would want it.

The coyote stiffened as the male pushed up against her. Now, this was quite irritating. She couldn't think of a good excuse to leave - not that she wanted to, now that she had uncovered so much. Her ears flicked back in annoyance. She was starting to dislike him. Alma pretended she hadn't heard his suggestion while she felt around for more items she could carry. She quickly discovered that there was nothing left in the drawer, and that was a good excuse as any to move away from him.

Alma placed herself in front of the next drawer. It was more difficult to open than the first and she had to use both of her hands. The wound on her shoulder was aching after she had finished, and she paused for just a moment to see if she hadn't somehow reopened the wound. She rubbed the sore spot, which only seemed to make the sensation worse.

The coyote withdrew her hand and sighed. "I'm afraid I can't accept your offer," she said at last, "The only man I sleep beside is my mate, and he would not be pleased if he found out." The pause had given her enough time to think of a suitable answer to his question, and now she hoped it would be good enough to discourage him.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread