all the choices in the world
Kit still held out for a turn in his luck, for Alma to respond favorably to his flirting, but those hopes were dashed rather quickly by Alma's suddenly dominant posture. It did not take a genius to realize she was becoming irritated with him, and didn't want the attention that was being offered. What agitated the male though, were the condescending words that were thrown at him shortly after. She was calling him young, and even suggesting he wasn't old enough for female, but the real kicker was having his ear grabbed, and tugged like a puppy who had done something wrong.

"Hey, let go! I'm not a puppy, certainly not yours. I'm more then old enough for females, and just because you don't like having fun, doesn't mean others haven't." Kit snapped in an obviously irritated tone, while he tried to figure out a way to pull his ear away without more pain. "I'm definitely not going to the corner." was his defiant response to being ordered to the corner.

Just who did she think she was, that was what Kit thought during the sudden turn of events. It wasn't often that a female became so aggressive to his affection, and Kit didn't like it at all.

Messages In This Thread